Thursday, September 8, 2011

Green eyes

f you ask me, green eyes are the best :D I’m so so so jealous that I don’t have green eyes :(...even if I love my brown eyes :)). So, from what I’ve seen and heard, various shades of pink and purple make green eyes stand out. Other colors that go really well with green eyes are brown and taupe shades, gold and peach :D, but not overdo it :D simple and subtle colors always make your eyes stand out. And who says that you can’t use green eyeshadow on green eyes is totally wrong :D. Green shades that are darker that your eyes can make your eyes mysterious and sexy :D (try a smokey eye :D ). There is one rule in choosing the right colors for green eyes: use worm shades, not cool ones, avoid if possible blue, grey, silver and even purple and pink that have a blue undertone to them.  Anyway....you can’t fail if you use purple and pink :D that have a worm undertones :D.
When it comes to eyeliner, use one that is close to your natural eye color....every shade of green works, from turquoise and lime green to dark green with sparkles (my favorite :D )and even black. And again avoid blue and silver :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment