Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All,Technically and Legally US is a corporation and federal


All,Technically and Legally US is a corporation and federal-union not a country (union like UK, ussr, future-EU-federal-state etc). Even india is a union. not a country. Your state/ your actual country. All states have their own state-constitution.

Before commenting on the above two points, please take time to watch a great youtube video out there that explains the whole thing based on federal constitution. Search for “citizen 14th amendment” in youtube. When I get home, I will post the link.

Some personal thoughts (not legal technically etc),Your loyalty must be concentrated and focused on the state/UT (technically your country) you live. There was a great question asked to Kalam in his recent Seattle visit and his recent speech in WU campus kane hall. He says more than india, even NRI’s (indian citizens) must have loyalty primarily towards the local place they work and live (I assumed, specific to city/region, state/UT).
* be a proud Californian, Texan Etc (ineffect state citizen first before federal or ancestral, ethnical, etc). In effect not indian-american.
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish ev,eryone th,e best and hope, they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian,-american and l,egal immigrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment